I love TED talks, especially ones like this that give practical ways to improve things. Here’s what I got from this great talk and I’d really love to hear your thoughts on what you learned about happiness from this talk too so please leave your comments below! Okay so this talk was presented by Jacqueline Way.
About The Author
Joseph Segal the instructor and co-founder of our 50 Steps To Happiness course has spent the past thirty five years studying personal growth and development, positive psychology and the worlds spiritual traditions in an lifelong effort to share more paths to health and happiness with others. He's a compassionate caring writer, lecturer and teacher who loves helping people learn to become happier and live rich beautiful lives.
RECENT HAPPINESS TIPS
- Affirmations and incantations for happiness!
- How do I stop feeling so stressed out all the time?
- HERE’S HOW MINDFULNESS AND KINDNESS CAN INCREASE HAPPINESS INSIDE US AND AROUND US
- Being happier with the growth mindset
- The power of friendship
- The happiness power of showing appreciation
- Use this music to reduce stress & anxiety!
- A way to be happier every day so simple that a 3 year old can do it
- 10 Awesome Ways To Create More Happiness!
- GRIGO The Greatness Filter
- EIGHT AMAZING WAYS TO BE HAPPIER
- GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT
Thank you for being here with us at Happiness Success Academy and taking this happiness course with us! If you ever wondered “How can I really be happy?” and stop being so stressed out all the time, this course is here for you! We are here for you!